CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the broad field of multimedia. This book includes topics such as the principles of 'multiple' and 'media,' including sound, two-dimensional and three-dimensional graphics, animation, and text. It provides a survey of multimedia capabilities.
- Author BiographySugata Mitra is one of the most well-known computer educators in the world. The company NIIT, of which Mitra is the Chief Scientist, is one of the most powerful computing companies in the world. NIIT trains over 500,000 students every year and is the largest trainer and producer of educational multimedia material in the world. Over 1/4 of the world's computer programming is now being done in India. Mitra is one of the most influential persons in India on the education and training of millions of computer scientists and programmers.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/11/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCommunications, Networking & Multimedia
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGaurav Bhatnagar,Shikha Mehta,Sugata Mitra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.