Introduction to Nonlinear and Global Optimization by E.M.T. Hendrix, Boglarka Toth (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.92Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
- £16.71Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by christianmurray
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a compelling introduction to global and nonlinear optimization, providing both students of mathematics and interdisciplinary sciences with a strong background to continue their studies in these fields. The book offers insights into relevant concepts through numerous useful numerical examples and exercises.
- Author(s)Boglarka Toth,E.M.T. Hendrix
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2010
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 37
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight537 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.