All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn undergraduate textbook that introduces students of science and engineering to the fascinating field of optimization. It brings together the subfields of mathematical programming, variational calculus, and optimal control, thus giving students an overall view of various aspects of optimization in a single reference.
- Author(s)Pablo Pedregal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 46
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight545 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.38Trending at £10.24
- £8.99Trending at £14.59
- £6.43Trending at £6.78
- £10.56Trending at £11.23
- £11.29Trending at £12.07
- £8.70Trending at £9.99
- £5.43Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.