All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the basic science of semiconductor photocatalysis together with the various practical applications, this textbook is ideal for graduate students.
- Author BiographyYoshio Nosaka is an Emeritus Professor at Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan. His main research areas are physical chemistry of advanced materials, focussing on the fabrication of semiconductor nanoparticles, fabrication of semiconductor photoelectrodes for solar water splitting, and the reaction mechanism of TiO2 photocatalysts. Atsuko Nosaka is a former Lecturer at Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan. Her main research areas were in the characterization of water molecules adsorbed on solid and membrane surfaces and the structural characterization of biomolecules mainly by means of NMR spectroscopy.
- Author(s)Atsuko Nosaka,Yoshio Nosaka
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.36Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.