All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a detailed introduction to a wide range of specific water treatment processes, providing the reader with a good knowledge of how the techniques work, what they achieve and how they can be implemented in a range of situations Contains detailed case studies which show how these processes have actually been employed in practice.
- Author BiographySimon Parsons and Bruce Jefferson are Reader and Senior Research Fellow respectively in the School of Water Sciences, Cranfield University, Bedfordshire, UK.
- Author(s)Bruce Jefferson,Simon Parsons
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2006
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note110 illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width174 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.