All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Mark H. Holmes
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- Series TitleTexts in Computational Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 138 colour illustrations, 136 colour tables, biography
- Weight998 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Scientific Computing.- Solving a Nonlinear Equation.- Matrix Equations.- Eigenvalue Problems.- Interpolation.- Numerical Integration.- Initial Value Problems.- Optimization.- Data Analysis.- Appendices.
- Author BiographyMark Holmes is a Professor at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. His current research interests include mechanoreception and sleep-wake cycles. Professor Holmes has three published books in Springer's Texts in Applied Mathematics series: Introduction to Perturbation Methods, Introduction to the Foundations of Applied Mathematics, and Introduction to Numerical Methods in Differential Equations.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.