Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.84Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionGreen chemistry, is an expression of doing chemistry that minimizes the use of chemicals, uses benign solvents and handles wastes in a non-polluting way. This book addresses the need for students to acquire a knowledge of descriptive chemistry and an interest by teaching chemists to expose students to the concepts of green chemistry.
- Author(s)C. H. Sorum,Joseph Lagowski
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight480 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.