CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces readers to Thomistic philosophy through selected topics such as being, God, teleology, truth, persons and knowledge, ethics, and universals. Defending the basis of Aquinas' natural-law ethics, Introduction to Thomistic Philosophy reveals the role of universalizability and the relation of right and good in his ethics.
- Author BiographyJohn Peterson received his master's degree from Boston College in 1959 and received his doctorate degree from Indiana University in 1965. He is the author of Realism and Logical Atomism (1976), Introduction to Scholastic Realism (1999), and Aquinas: A New Introduction (2008). His papers have appeared in The Review of Metaphysics, Ratio, Faith and Philosophy, International Philosophical Quarterly, and other notable journals.
- Author(s)John Peterson
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight217 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.