All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTornado is a scalable, non-blocking web server and web application framework written in Python. It is also light-weight to deploy, fun to write for, and incredibly powerful. Tornado was written with performance in mind, aiming to solve the C10k problem, so by design it's an extremely high-performance framework.
- Author BiographyMike is CTO and co-founder of Socialbomb, he's worked with companies like Fisher-Price, HBO and Pepsico to build social applications and platforms that connect users with their friends, their devices, and the world around them. Prior to starting up Socialbomb, Mike developed installations, sites, and games for Unified Field and the Institute of Play. Adam Parrish is an artist and programmer, currently residing in Brooklyn. He has ten years of professional programming experience, with an emphasis on programming for the web. Brendan Berg has more than five years of experience creating web and mobile applications. He has spent the past two years designing and developing cloud infrastructure and APIs as Chief Software Architect of Socialbomb.
- Author(s)Adam Parrish,Brendan Berg,Michael Dory
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £20.34
- £23.74Trending at £31.86
- £19.50Trending at £19.70
- £12.86Trending at £13.67
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £9.52Trending at £9.63
- £16.76Trending at £18.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.