All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed exposition of the theory with an emphasis on its combinatorial aspects.
- Author BiographyS. Chmutov is Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Ohio State University. S. Duzhin is a Senior Researcher in the St Petersburg Department of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics. J. Mostovoy is Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the Centre for Research and Advanced Studies of the National Polytechnic Institute (CINVESTAV-IPN), Mexico City.
- Author(s)J. Mostovoy,S. Chmutov,S. V. Duzhin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note430 b/w illus. 15 tables 375 exercises
- Weight1080 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.