All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the development of virtue ethics in the early stages of western civilization. It deals with a range of philosophers and schools of philosophy - from Socrates and the Stoics to Plato, Aristotle, and the Epicureans, among others.
- Author BiographyRaymond J. Devettere teaches health care ethics at Emmanuel College and Boston College. He is a long-time member of the ethics committee at Newton-Wellesley Hospital in the Greater Boston area, and author of Practical Decision Making in Health Care Ethics.
- Author(s)Raymond J. Devettere
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2002
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.19
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.