All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated for the latest regulations and standards, this Water Environment Federation book provides students and practicing engineers with the information on both the design of water treatment facilities and the processes required to meet current and future regulations.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1928, the Water Environment Federation (WEF) is a not-for-profit technical and educational organization of 36,000 individual members and 75 affiliated Member Associations representing water quality professionals around the world. WEF members, Member Associations and staff proudly work to achieve our mission to provide bold leadership, champion innovation, connect water professionals, and leverage knowledge to support clean and safe water worldwide. To learn more, visit www.wef.org.
- Author(s)Water Environment Federation
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width195 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £16.24Trending at £17.11
- £21.10Trending at £25.73
- £14.29Trending at £15.95
- £13.35Trending at £13.98
- £16.15Trending at £27.60
- £10.58Trending at £12.43
- £8.57Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.