All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at engineers who are at the start of a career in the wind industry, this short book takes the interdisciplinary field of wind energy systems and offers a simplified presentation of it that is an ideal starting point for professionals new to the subject.
- Author BiographyHermann-Josef Wagner is Professor for Energy Systems and Energy Economics at the Ruhr-University of Bochum, Germany. He worked as a scientist for the Research Centre Juelich, for the German Parliament and for different universities. His relevant experiences are on the fields on energy systems analysis, renewable energies like wind energy and life cycle analysis. Dr.-Ing. Jyotirmay Mathur is a mechanical engineer postgraduate in energy studies from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India; and doctorate from University of Essen, Germany. He specializes in the areas of renewable energy systems, energy policy modelling and energy efficiency. Working as Reader in the Malaviya National Institute of Technology in Jaipur, Dr. Mathur has been founder coordinator of the postgraduate program in energy engineering. He is involved with several committees of national importance in India.
- Author(s)Hermann-Josef Wagner,Jyotirmay Mathur
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight172 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.