All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the construction, analysis and interpretation of mathematical models to help us understand the world. It develops the mathematical and physical ideas that are fundamental in understanding contemporary problems in science and engineering.
- Author(s)Mark H. Holmes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number56
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight736 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.