All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume introduces the Old Testament and traces the legacy of monotheism first found in the pages of Israel's Scriptures.
- Author BiographyBill T. Arnold is the Paul S. Amos Professor of Old Testament Interpretation at Asbury Theological Seminary. He is the author of numerous books and articles in biblical studies, including Genesis (The New Cambridge Bible Commentary Series, Cambridge University Press, 2009) and A Guide to Biblical Hebrew Syntax (with John H. Choi, Cambridge University Press, 2003). He is also the co-editor of Dictionary of the Old Testament: Historical Books (with H. G. M. Williamson, 2005) and Readings from the Ancient Near East: Primary Sources for Old Testament Study (with Bryan E. Bayer, 2002), and author of Who Were the Babylonians? (2004) and 1 and 2 Samuel: The NIV Application Commentary (2003).
- Author(s)Bill T. Arnold
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note61 b/w illus. 13 colour illus. 20 maps
- Weight910 g
- Width187 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.