All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntuition is central to discussions about the nature of scientific and philosophical reasoning and what it means to be human. In this book, the author marshals his dual training as a physician and philosopher to examine the place of intuition in medicine.
- Author BiographyHillel D. Braude completed his medical education and training at the University of Cape Town Medical School and his PhD at the University of Chicago. He is a research assistant in the Faculty of Religious Studies at McGill University.
- Author(s)Hillel D. Braude
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note20 halftones
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.