All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to philosophy of technology posing a wide range of philosophical questions relating to technology and its social and cultural impact in today's world.
- Author BiographyCameron Shingleton is a lecturer at the Melbourne School of Continental Philosophy, University of Melbourne, Australia. Gernot Bohme was Professor of Philosophy at Darmstadt's Technische Univeritat, Germany, between 1977 and 2002. He rose to prominence in Germany with work in aesthetics, the philosophy of nature, the philosophy of embodiment, the philosophy of science/technology and his conception of practical philosophy as a capacity for dealing with the exigencies of life. His publications in English include Ethics in Context (Polity, 2001).
- Author(s)Gernot B Hme,Gernot Beohme,Gernot Boehme,Gernot Bohme
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight408 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byCameron Shingleton
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.