All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the history of science, land, and nation in Victorian Canada. This book highlights the formation of a Canadian community of scientists, politicians, educators, journalists, businessmen, and others who promoted public support of scientific activities and institutions.
- Author(s)Suzanne Zeller
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleCarleton Library Series
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.