All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis text moves beyond the rhetorical contests about the future of the library and turns its attention to the vital task of managing our ever-more complex and constantly-changing libraries. The authors present a blueprint that guides us in the re-visioning of library and information services.
- Author Biographynnah /f Stan /i A. ris /f Michael /i H.
- Author(s)Michael H. Harris,Stan A. Hannah
- Date of Publication06/01/2000
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleContemporary Studies in Information Management, Policies & Services
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.