All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssembles written versions of lectures presented and discussed at the conference. This title includes topics of the essays that focus on themes, namely Reuse, Rewriting and Usurpation of Biblical and Classical Texts, Invention and Maintenance of Religious Traditions, Orthodoxy and Heresy, and Formation of the Biblical Canon.
- Author BiographyJorg Ulrich is Professor of Early Church History in the Faculty of Theology at the Martin-Luther-University of Halle-Wittenberg (Germany). Anders-Christian Jacobsen is Professor of Systematic Theology in the Faculty of Theology at the University of Aarhus (Denmark). David Brakke is Professor of Ancient Christianity in the Department of Religious Studies at the Indiana University of Bloomington (USA).
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleEarly Christianity in the Context of Antiquity
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight620 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnders-Christian Jacobsen,Joerg Ulrich,Professor David Brakke
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.98
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
- £10.82Trending at £15.35
- £16.99Trending at £17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.