All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.18
- £4.10Trending at £4.72
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.44Trending at £7.89
About this product
- DescriptionInvertebrates presents a modern survey of the 34 animal phyla (plus the Protista) and serves as both a college course text and a reference on invertebrate biology.
- Author BiographyRichard C. Brusca is Director of Conservation and Research at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, and also holds adjunct research positions at the University of Arizona and CIAD (Centro de Investigacion en Alimentacion y Desarrollo), Mexico. He earned a B.S. at California State Polytechnic University, an M.Sc. at California State University (Los Angeles), and a Ph.D. at the University of Arizona. The author of over 100 research publications, including six books, Dr. Brusca is a widely recognized invertebrate zoologist, marine biologist, and Sea of Cortez and Sonoran Desert naturalist. He is a Fellow in both the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the Linnean Society (London). Dr. Brusca has been the recipient of research grants from numerous organizations, including the National Science Foundation, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and the National Geographic Society.
- Author(s)Richard C. Brusca
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2515 g
- Width220 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.