All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProven techniques for leading--instead of following--fast--changing markets Investors, no matter what strategy they are using, can be placed into two categories. Single--minded, inflexible hedgehogs lock into one strategy and stick with it through thick and thin.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Carlson is Editor of the monthly newsletter Retirement Watch. He is also the managing member of Carlson Wealth Advisors, LLC. Carlson is Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Fairfax County Employeesa Retirement System, which has over $2.4 billion in assets, and was a member of the Board of Trustees of the Virginia Retirement System, which oversees $42 billion in assets. He has been interviewed by or quoted in numerous financial publications and has appeared on many national television and radio programs.
- Author(s)Robert C. Carlson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.73Trending at £8.16
- £20.43Trending at £21.13
- £8.46Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.