Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £9.75Trending at £12.79
- £24.99Trending at £25.80
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £21.73Trending at £23.78
- £20.42Trending at £23.99
- £14.58Trending at £15.20
- £63.23Trending at £92.11
About this product
- DescriptionLexical research plays a central role in present-day linguistics.
- Author BiographyJose Ramon Calvo-Ferrer holds a PhD in Translation and Interpreting from the Universidad de Alicante. He has worked as a freelance sworn translator and interpreter since 2003, and specialises in legal and economic translation. He lectures English, Teaching Innovation and Educative Research at the UCAM Universidad Catolica de Murcia, and his research interests lie in video game design for second language acquisition and testing. Miguel Angel Campos-Pardillos is a Lecturer at the English Department at the University of Alicante. He is a member of the LexEsp and IPA research groups, and his teaching and research focus on legal language and translation. His publications include several specialised English-Spanish dictionaries (on legal language, real estate, human rights, marketing and leisure), and a number of joint works on Legal English and Translation, together with other contributions to journals and collective volumes. As a teacher of Legal English, he participates in various European projects for the training of judges towards civil and criminal cooperation.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJose Ramon Calvo-Ferrer,Miguel Angel Campos Pardillos
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.