All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigating Social Problems thoroughly examines all aspects of social problems, providing a contemporary and authoritative introduction to the field. Each chapter is written by a specialist on that particular topic.
- Author BiographyA. Javier Trevino is the author and editor of several books including The Social Thought of C. Wright Mills, (SAGE, 2012); Classic Writings in Law and Society, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded (Transaction Publishers, 2010); Talcott Parsons on Law and the Legal System (Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2008); George C. Homans: History, Theory, and Method (Paradigm Publishers, 2006); Understanding Crime: A Multidisciplinary Approach (edited with Susan Guarino-Ghezzi), (LexisNexis/Anderson Publishing, 2005); Goffman's Legacy (Rowman & Littlefield, 2003); Talcott Parsons Today: His Theory and Legacy in Contemporary Sociology (Rowman & Littlefield, 2001); and The Sociology of Law: Classical and Contemporary Perspectives (St. Martin's Press,1996). He has served as President of the Justice Studies Association (2000-2002), President of the Society for the Study of Social Problems (2010-2011), and was a Fulbright Scholar to the Republic of Moldova (2009). Professor Trevino is the General Editor of the SAGE Social Thinkers series.
- Author(s)Alberto Javier Trevino
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour line drawings, colour tables, maps, figures
- Weight1030 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.