All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigative Interviewing
- Author BiographyRay Bull is Professor of Criminal Investigation (part-time) at The University of Derby. He is also Emeritus Professor of Forensic Psychology at the University of Leicester, Visiting Professor at the Universities of Portsmouth and of London South Bank. His major research topic is investigative interviewing. In 2012 he was elected 'President-Elect' of the European Association of Psychology and Law. In 2012 he was made the first Honorary Life Member of the International Investigative Interviewing Research Group. In 2010 he was Elected by acclaim an Honorary Fellow of the British Psychological Society for the contribution made to the discipline of psychology (this honour is restricted to a maximum of 40 living psychologists). In 2010 he received from the Scientific Committee of the Fourth International Conference on Investigative Interviewing a Special Prize for his extensive contributions to investigative interviewing . In 2009 he was elected a Fellow by the Board of Directors of the Association of Psychological Sciences (formerly the American Psychological Society) for sustained and outstanding distinguished contribution to psychological science (FAPS). In 2009 Ray received from the 'International Investigative Interviewing Research Group' the 'Senior Academic Award' for his 'significant lifetime contribution to the field of investigative interviewing'. In 2008 Ray received from the European Association of Psychology and Law the 'Award for Life-time Contribution to Psychology and Law'. In 2005 he received a Commendation from the London Metropolitan Police for Innovation and professionalism whilst assisting a complex rape investigation . He has advised a large number of police forces in several countries on the interviewing of persons of interest, suspects, witnesses and victims, and he has testified as an expert witness in a considerable number of trials. He has authored and co-authored a large number of papers in quality research journals and has co-authored and co-edited many books including Investigative Interviewing: Psychology and Practice (1999 - a second edition is now being written) and Witness Identification in Criminal Cases (2008). He has been an invited speaker at a variety of meetings around the world. In recognition of the quality and extent of his research publications he was in 1995 awarded a higher doctorate (Doctor of Science).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byRay Bull
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.