All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 book examines how 'human capital contracts' transfer financial risk of higher education from students to investors.
- Author BiographyMiguel Palacios Lleras is a Fellow at the Batten Institute, Darden School of Business Administration at the University of Virginia. He is the author of numerous papers on financing human capital and is co-founder of Lumni, a company that manages human capital funds.
- Author(s)Miguel Palacios Lleras
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus. 24 tables
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byNicholas Barr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.