All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionPhilipp M. Becker investigates the attractiveness of microfinance investments for different investor categories applying scenario methodology in an asset allocation context.
- Author BiographyDr. Philipp M. Becker obtained his doctorate under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Pascal Gantenbein at the Swiss Institute of Banking and Finance, University of St. Gallen (Switzerland). He works in the asset management industry, focusing mainly on asset allocation and research.
- Author(s)Philipp Becker
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight232 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.