All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the provision of aid to countries that have undergone negotiated settlements to civil wars. Focussing on the potential for peace conditionality, linking aid to steps to implement accords and consolidate the peace, this book explores how aid can encourage domestic investment in peace-related needs.
- Author BiographyJames K. Boyce is a professor of Economics at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, where he directs the programme on development, peacebuilding, and the environment at the Political Economy Research Institute.
- Author(s)James K. Boyce
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2005
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleAdelphi Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.351
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.