Investors and Markets: Portfolio Choices, Asset Prices, and Investment Advice by William F. Sharpe (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.03Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
- £8.14Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows that investment professionals cannot make good portfolio choices unless they understand the determinants of asset prices. The author sets out an approach to asset pricing in a nonmathematical form that can be comprehensible to a broad range of investment professionals, including investment advisors, money managers, and financial analysts.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Sharpe, winner of the 1990 Nobel Prize in economics, is STANCO 25 Emeritus Professor of Finance at Stanford University's Graduate School of Business. He is the author or coauthor of six books, including Portfolio Theory and Capital Markets, Asset Allocation Tools , and Fundamentals of Investments .
- Author(s)William F. Sharpe
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePrinceton Lectures in Finance S.
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note60 line illus. 84 tables.
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.13Trending at £8.43
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
- £6.90Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.