All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how representations of intimacy between women included both a sexualized model of the lesbian tribade and an idealized model that portrayed female friendship as devoid of sexual expression.
- Author BiographyElizabeth S. Wahl is an independent scholar.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wahl
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight526 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £9.26Trending at £11.22
- £12.40Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £32.38Trending at £32.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.