All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps young women see that God loves and cares for them in whatever situation they find themselves in. In this book you will discover that if you wander off, He will find you; if you are afraid, He will calm you; and, if you give up on Him, He will not give up on you. No matter where you are, God sees who you are and loves you faithfully.
- Author BiographyJennifer Rothschild is an author and speaker who has written 11 books, including bestsellers Lessons I Learned in the Dark and Self Talk, Soul Talk and Bible studies such as Hosea: Unfailing Love Changes Everything. She's been featured on Good Morning America, Dr. Phil, and The Learning Channel and is a featured speaker at Women of Faith and Extraordinary Women conferences. She is the founder of Fresh Grounded Faith events and womensministry.net. She and her husband have two sons and a lovely daughter-in-law. Jennifer became blind at age 15 and now helps others live beyond limits.
- Author(s)Jennifer Rothschild
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 14
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £9.95Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.