CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of works by 20th-century poets who were all born or raised in the American South. Along with an acknowledgement of the contributions of the most popular figures in southern poetry, attention is given to under-recognized poets such as Anne Spencer and John Beecher.
- Author BiographyDavid Rigsbee is Professor of English and Chair of the Department of Language and Literature at Mount Olive College, and the author of six collections of poetry and critical works on Joseph Brodsky and Carolyn Kizer. Steven Ford Brown is the editor of Astonishing World: The Selected Poems of Angel Gonzalez, 1956-1986.
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDavid Rigsbee,Steven Ford Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.