All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* The first book to examine key topics and cutting-edge research in involuntary memory. * Discusses topics such as involuntary memories in everyday life, across the life-span, and in the laboratory; the special ways in which involuntary memories sometimes manifest themselves and a number of theoretical treatments of the topic.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Mace is Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of New Haven.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in Cognitive Psychology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note13 illustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJohn H. Mace
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.67Trending at £9.24
- £7.19Trending at £8.08
- £6.49Trending at £6.92
- £7.79Trending at £9.17
- £3.62Trending at £4.79
- £7.19Trending at £7.35
- £12.70Trending at £13.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.