About this product
- DescriptionThis overview of the industrial applications of ion-exchange materials focuses on their use in a host of fields including chemical and biochemical separation, water purification, biomedical science, toxic metal recovery and manufacturing alcoholic drinks.
- Author BiographyDr. Inamuddin, is currently working with the Department of Applied Chemistry, Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), India. He received his Master of Science degree in Organic Chemistry, from C.C.S. University, Meerut, India in 2002. He received his Mater of Philosophy and Doctor of Philosophy degrees in Applied Chemistry, from AMU in 2004 and 2007, respectively. He is having extensive research experience in multi-disciplinarily fields of Analytical Chemistry, Material Chemistry and Electrochemistry and more specifically Renewable Energy and Environment. He worked in different projects funded by University Grant Commission (UGC), Govt. India and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Govt. India. He has published 25 research articles and three book chapters of international repute. Recently, he edited books entitled Advanced Organic-Inorganic Composites: Materials, Devices and Allied Applications and Green Solvents, Properties and Applications in Chemistry, published by Nova Science Publishers, Inc, and Springer, United Kingdom, respectively. He is the editor-in-chief of a journal, Chemical and Environmental Research being published from India. He worked as a Postdoctoral Fellow leading to a research team at Creative Research Initiative Center for Artificial Muscles, Hanyang University, South Korea in the field of renewable energy specially biofuel cells. He also worked as Postdoctoral Fellow at Center of Research Excellence in Renewable Energy, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia in the field of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells and computer fluid dynamics of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells. He is the life member of Journal of Indian Chemical Society. Mohammad Luqman, PhD, is serving as an Assistant Professor in Chemical Engineering Department, King Saud University (KSU), Saudi Arabia. He teaches Polymer/Material Science and Engineering courses. Before joining the KSU, he served as an Assistant Manager in Samsung Cheil Industries, Korea. He worked on the development of heat resistant polymers, organic glass, and block copolymers as impact modifiers and compatibilizers for engineering alloys. He served as a post-doctoral fellow at Artificial Muscle Research Center, Konkuk University, Korea, in the field of Ionic Polymer Metal Composites. He was awarded the PhD degree in 2007, in the field of Ionomers, by Chosun University, Korea. Dr. Luqman published numerous papers, and book chapters in the field of Ionomers, Ion-exchange Polymers and Polymer Nanocomposites. One of his Papers, published in Polymer , Elsevier, was Ranked the First among the Top 25 Hottest Articles , in All Chemistry Journals during April to June 2008. Dr. Luqman is acting as a Regional (Middle East) Editor to an International Journal Chemical and Environmental Research , MAAS, India. He also serves as a Section Editor to Journal of Industrial Research & Technology , HATAM Publishers, Malaysia. He delivered few invited lectures at International podiums. Very recently, Dr. Luqman served as an Invited Editor to a reference book entitled Recent Advances in Plasticizers .
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight865 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDr. Inamuddin,Mohammad Luqman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.