All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers comprehensive coverage of countries around the world. In this series, each book offers complete coverage of one country, including sections on society, geography, culture, people, history, size, neighbours, economy, government, foreign language vocabulary, recipes, flags, and more.
- Author BiographyRichard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history. Louise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleCountries Around the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Oxford Designers and Illustrators
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.55Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.58Trending at £11.96
- £10.99Trending at £13.47
- £3.58Trending at £5.49
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £9.52Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.