All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1979, the Islamic Republic has been quietly encroaching on America's southern flank, spreading its influence throughout Latin America. This volume examines this influence as a way of revealing how Iran views Latin America as a latent theater of operation and is building its capacity and capability throughout the region.
- Author BiographyIlan Berman is vice president of the American Foreign Policy Council and associated faculty at Missouri State University's Department of Defense and Strategic Studies. Joseph Humire is the executive director of the Center for a Secure Free Society.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note0, 1 tables, 5 graphs
- Weight335 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byIlan Berman,Joseph M. Humire
- Foreword byMarta Lucia Ramirez,Alvaro Uribe Velez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.