All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £16.99Trending at £17.15
- £9.85Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the political, social and cultural processes of the normalization of war in Iraq during the last 23 years of Ba'thist rule.
- Author BiographyDina Rizk Khoury is Associate Professor of History and International Affairs at George Washington University. Since 2005, she has been writing on the contemporary history of Iraq, particularly on violence, sectarian politics, and war and memory. She is the author of State and Provincial Society in the Ottoman Empire (Cambridge University Press, 1997).
- Author(s)Dina Rizk Khoury
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.