All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEric Osborn's book presents a major study of Irenaeus (125-200), bishop of Lyons.
- Author BiographyEric Osborn is Honorary Professor at the Department of History, La Trobe University and Professorial Fellow at the Department of Fine Arts, Classical Studies and Archaeology, University of Melbourne. His books include Beginning Christian Philosophy (Cambridge, 1981), The Emergence of Christian Theology (Cambridge, 1993), and Tertullian, First Theologian of the West (Cambridge, 1997).
- Author(s)Eric Osborn
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2005
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.