All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 24 projects and dozens of in-demand techniques that result in garments that look great on both sides. Using knit/purl, two-colour, double knitting, cable, lace and modular knitting methods, this title walks novices through the essentials, then shares modern adaptations of classic stitches, illuminated by photos of hand-knitted swatches.
- Author BiographyIris Schreier owns a popular yarn company, Art Yarns (artyarns.com) and her work has been published in numerous periodicals, including VOGUE Knitting and Knitter's Magazine. Iris's previous books include Lacy Little Knits (9781454701385), Modular Knits (9781600597978) and Exquisite Little Knits (all Lark).
- Author(s)Iris Schreier
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes charts
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.