Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionAtlas tracing the growth and development of Youghal, Co. Cork from its origins as an Anglo-Norman borough and seaport, to market town, to seaside resort. Over 25 loose, large-format pages reproduce old maps, plans and views, alongside reconstructions and thematic maps to help tell the story of Youghal in a visual way.
- Author(s)David Kelly,Tadhg O'Keefe
- PublisherRoyal Irish Academy
- Date of Publication25/05/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleIrish Historic Towns Atlas
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintRoyal Irish Academy
- Weight635 g
- Width302 mm
- Height399 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Pagination54 pp
- Contained items statementContains Book and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.