All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis wide-ranging collection surveys the diversity and energy of Irish literature over the last two decades, a period marked by major cultural, social and political transformations. It examines the work of both well-established writers and emerging literary talents, and also considers creative work in film, visual culture and the performing arts.
- Author BiographyScott Brewster is Director of English at the University of Salford. Michael Parker is Professor of English Literature at the University of Central Lancashire and an Honorary Fellow of the University of Liverpool Institute of Irish Studies.
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2011
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight483 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIseult Honohan,Michael Parker,Scott Brewster
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.