All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses about Irish nationalism and how Irish nationalists developed their own conception of the Irish race. This book begins with an exploration of the discourse of race - from the nineteenth - century belief that 'race is everything' to the argument that there are no races.
- Author BiographyBruce Nelson is professor emeritus of history at Dartmouth College. He is the author of Divided We Stand: American Workers and the Struggle for Black Equality (Princeton) and Workers on the Waterfront: Seamen, Longshoremen, and Unionism in the 1930s.
- Author(s)Bruce Nelson
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note22 halftones.
- Weight628 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £12.40
- £24.05Trending at £34.95
- £12.93Trending at £13.48
- £14.59Trending at £16.56
- £8.77Trending at £11.54
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £7.29Trending at £8.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.