All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, empirically driven, description of Irish Sign Language illustrated by the Signs of Ireland corpus.
- Author BiographyLorraine Leeson is Director of the Centre for Deaf Studies at Trinity College Dublin. John I. Saeed is Associate Professor of Linguistics in the School of Linguistic, Speech and Communication Sciences, Trinity College Dublin.
- Author(s)Dr Lorraine Leeson,John I. Saeed
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.