All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComplete coverage of iron and steel: history, production, steel and cast iron types and properties and information on heat treatment.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hosford is Professor Emeritus of Materials Science at the University of Michigan. He is the author of numerous research publications, and the following books: The Mechanics of Crystals and Textured Polycrystals (1993), Physical Metallurgy (Materials Engineering) (2005), Materials Science: An Intermediate Text (2007), Materials for Engineers (2008), Mechanical Behavior of Materials, 2nd edition (2009), Solid Mechanics (2010), Physical Metallurgy, 2nd edition (2010), Metal Forming: Mechanics and Metallurgy, 4th edition with Robert M. Caddell (2011).
- Author(s)William F. Hosford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note307 b/w illus. 22 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.