All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionWe talk about irrationality when behaviour defies explanation or prediction, when decisions are driven by emotions or instinct rather than by reflection, when reasoning fails to conform to basic principles of logic and probability, and when beliefs lack coherence or empirical support.
- Author BiographyLisa Bortolotti is professor of Philosophy at the University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)Lisa Bortolotti
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePolity Key Concepts in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight266 g
- Width137 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.