All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a comparative analysis of irregular migrants engaged in all kinds of domestic work, the authors explore questions relating to employment conditions, health issues and the family lives of migrants. The book examines the living and working conditions of irregular migrant domestic workers, their relations with employers.
- Author BiographyAnna Triandafyllidou is Professor at the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies at the European University Institute, Florence, Italy and Senior Research Fellow at the Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) in Athens, Greece. She is also Visiting Professor at the College of Europe in Bruges. Author of The Social Psychology of Party Behaviour; Immigrants and National Identity in Europe; and Negotiating Nationhood in a Changing Europe, she co-wrote What is Europe? and Migrant Smuggling. She has edited Irregular Migration in Europe and Muslims in 21st Century Europe; and co-edited European Immigration: A Sourcebook; European Multiculturalism(s); The European Public Sphere and the Media; Europeanisation, National Identities and Migration; Multiculturalism, Muslims and Citizenship; and Transcultural Europe.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleResearch in Migration and Ethnic Relations Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 2 b&w illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAnna Triandafyllidou
- Series Edited byProfessor Maykel Verkuyten
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.