All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs Administrative Law Unlawful? The author answers this question in the affirmative, offering a revisionist account of administrative law. Rather than accepting it as a novel power necessitated by modern society, he locates its origins in the medieval and early modern English tradition of royal prerogative.
- Author BiographyPhilip Hamburger is the Maurice and Hilda Friedman Professor of Law at Columbia Law School. He is the author of Law and Judicial Duty and Separation of Church and State.
- Author(s)Philip Hamburger
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight980 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.