All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour leading thinkers confront the paradoxes and dilemmas attending the supposed stand-off between Islam and liberal democratic values.
- Author BiographyTalal Asad is Professor of Anthropology at the CUNY Graduate Center. Wendy Brown is Class of 1936 First Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Berkeley. Judith Butler is Maxine Elliot Professor of Rhetoric at the University of California, Berkeley. Her most recent book is Parting Ways: Jewishness and the Critique of Zionism (Columbia, 2012). Saba Mahmood is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Judith Butler,Saba Mahmood,Talal Asad,Wendy Brown
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight273 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.