All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the consequences of eight exemplary cases around which the common law developed to reveal the diverse and uncoordinated attempts by the courts to adapt the law to changing conditions.
- Author BiographyAllan C. Hutchinson is a Professor at Osgoode Hall Law School at York University, Toronto and a widely recognized leading law scholar. In 2004, he was elected to the Royal Society of Canada, and in 2006 he was named as a Distinguished Research Professor of York University. Hutchinson has authored and/or edited sixteen books, most recently The Province of Jurisprudence Democratized and Evolution and the Common Law.
- Author(s)Allan C. Hutchinson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £10.13
- £27.69Trending at £30.90
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.28
- £6.69Trending at £7.37
- £21.99Trending at £25.00
- £40.04Trending at £42.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.