All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Humanities comprises disciplines as diverse as literature, the visual and performing arts, the history of medicine, and bioethics. Josie Billington examines the value that literature adds to medical education in health training and practice, and defends the power of the arts as a remedial force.
- Author BiographyJosie Billington is Deputy Director of the Centre for Research into Reading at the University of Liverpool.
- Author(s)Josie Billington
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Literary Agenda
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight168 g
- Width136 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £6.23Trending at £9.00
- £9.16Trending at £11.13
- £7.97Trending at £12.48
- £10.39Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.